This is a nondenominational ministry with a genuine love for the Body of Christ regardless of denominational differences. We exist to serve and encourage all who have a sincere desire to know and follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the only inspired, infallible, inerrant written Word of God and that it is the final authority for all aspects of life;
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory;
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary;
- That a person is justified by grace alone, through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ alone;
- In the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost — those who are saved, unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and his church.
Accountability Board: An accountability board has been established to promote and maintain sound business practices, high moral and ethical standards and to provide spiritual oversight.
Thank you so much for your prayers, support with wisdom, counsel and guidance. May our Lord give back to you more in every aspect of your life for the time spent guiding us wounded sheep. You have been a tremendous blessing.
George was extremely helpful. He empathized with my struggles and really cared about my future. He was a great listener, but also offered so much practical advice and wisdom. Each week I felt like I left with something to work through which would draw me closer to functioning effectively in Christ.
For any and all who have a need for Godly counsel and spiritual direction, George would be among those at the top of my list of recommended providers.
George went above and beyond what anyone could expect in using the gifts and abilities God has equipped him with to help guide our family through the healing process at such a traumatic time in our life.
George Stahnke is caring, knowledgeable, professional, and sincere. What everyone needs when they are having a hard time.
Our meeting with you last week was very beneficial. I personally felt like you were delivering a message directly from God, straight into our hearts.
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your message this morning. You were right on target and your illustration was exceptionally effective.
In 2008 I hit my rock bottom… Your faithfulness to Christ’s calling most likely saved my life, marriage, and family… You gave us a lot of guidelines that were extremely helpful in giving us hope, and which turned my behavior and habits around… Had you not been there, I’m pretty sure I might be dead by now.
George was warm and friendly and always put us at ease. He was extremely encouraging and transparent, which helped us in discussion. We were given some valuable insights for our upcoming marriage.
I want to let you know that my husband and I renewed our vows in June 2014. (44 years) Your counsel and encouragement for me to take some time for God to work in his life and mine really helped me. God opened Bill’s eyes to his blind spots and renewed our love for one another during the nearly four months that I stayed in Colorado. Thank you! And Praise the Lord!
I knew that I needed to speak to someone as I was really hurting and needed to talk but it was very difficult for me to admit that my marriage had sunk to an all-time low like it did. . . He hit me between the eyes with a statement that really caught my attention. It is a statement I will never forget as long as I live. This was my true wake up call, literally — George stated that “if you lose your family because of ministry, you have already disqualified yourself from ministry.” Wow! By now the…
He has a pastor’s heart, is trustworthy, a gifted communicator, a loyal husband and father, but most of all a devoted follower of Christ.
You have a gift. I definitely felt the Holy Spirit working through you. Using scripture and keeping God at the center was awesome.
It was a great first meeting with you. I’m so glad my spouse consented to join us. You have come up in conversation several times today as we have reflected on what God did through you last night. You are being used mightily by Him in your counseling. Thanks again.
I think of George as a person who is not just a theologian, but also a believer who leads by example. His personal relationship with the Father has brought him through the many struggles that we all face, in a way that is an example to everyone with whom he has come in contact.
God used your prayers and encouragement to help us not give up and to continue to stay faithful to God’s work. We genuinely appreciate you.
God used you in our lives in a powerful way. Your presence, counsel, prayer, and phone calls have been a source of healing and hope.